Sunday, March 4, 2012

Birdy cake and cupcake set for Christening

This is what I was busy completing this weekend for a Christening function. I don't normally like recreating my designs but this is one of my favourite signature cakes and the last time I made this was for my niece two years ago. The birdy design is created by Tasha from A Little Sweetness, you can actually buy matching invites and tags in Tasha's shop. The top tier is a 6"inch round and 5ïnch tall cutting cake made from choc mud, this is surrounded by vanilla and chocolate cupcakes on a custom made cupcake tower.
Close up of the birdy, for this cake I made him 3 x times the size of the one I first created, would love to one day make him into a full blown 3D cake. Now THAT would be super cute :-)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! loving your post Leony, amazing work. Are you on twitter now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !! Its so beautiful and fantastic pix of cup cake and birdy cake. You have done amazing work.

    courses en ligne

    ReplyDelete